10 Hours Heavy Rainfall with Thunder Ambient Sleep Sounds la lluvia del sueño tormenta Thunderstorm
Natural Sleep Sounds – Overcome Insomnia the Drug-Free Way
Natural sleep sounds wonderful!
It is estimated that around 25% of people in the Western World have some type of sleep disorder. This can affect people of any age and ranges in seriousness from quite insignificant to life threatening.
Since tiredness due to sleep deprivation causes reduced mental awareness and slowed reaction times the risk of being involved in accidents is greatly increased. Over 20% of serious car accidents involve tired drivers. Tiredness also contributes significantly to workplace accidents as well as mishaps around the home.
Miss out on too much natural sleep and you are more likely to suffer from headaches, digestive problems, irritability, mood swings, anxiety and depression. Ongoing sleep disorders can also be an underlying cause contributing to serious physical ailments such as diabetes, lung conditions and heart problems. Despite this many people are reluctant to get their doctor to investigate why they have difficulty sleeping or how to overcome it.
If you regularly have a problem sleeping then you should consult your doctor and get tests to discover the cause. Often something reasonably simple can be done to rectify the problem.
Here are some tips to getting more natural sleep:
1. Plan ahead. Decide what time you need to get up and subtract 7 or 8 hours from that. E.g. You want to get up at 6:00 am and would like 7 hours sleep. That means you should be in bed by 11:00 pm at the latest. Allow yourself at least 15 minutes to get ready for bed (toilet, teeth, etc), so you should finish whatever you were doing by 10:45 pm.
2. Avoid doing stimulating things just before bedtime. If you have been then relax, meditate, deep breathe or pray for around 10 minutes before getting into bed.
3. If you are not asleep within 15 minutes don’t lie there tossing and turning – get up and do some light exercise, walk or meditate – then go back to bed.
4. Listen to soothing sleep sounds. Natural sleep sounds – like rain on the roof, breaking waves, running streams or forest sounds – playing quietly in the background allow the mind to switch off and not think about your problems from the day nor concentrate on how to get to sleep. Natural sleep sounds are better than playing your favourite music songs because the natural sounds are random and you are not tempted to sing along with them in your head.
5. Avoid the following: alcohol, nicotine, caffeine close to bedtime.
6. If you experience joint pain due to inflammation, try taking aspirin with water an hour before bedtime.
7. Herbal supplements such as Valerian Root and Ginseng have mild sedative properties.
8. Avoid sleeping tablets – these are often addictive and natural sleep methods are much more effective in the long term.
Note that people have different sleep requirements depending on their age.
1. Babies up to two months old need between 16 – 18 hours of sleep each day.
2. Babies four months to one year old need around 10 hours of sleep each night, plus two long naps and one short nap during the day.
3. Children one to five years of age usually need eleven hours of sleep each night plus three hours of short and long naps.
4. Children between 5 – 15 years of age need 9 – 10 hours of sleep each night.
5. Adolescents need about 10 hours sleep each night.
6. Adults average about 8 hours sleep each night (but this varies between 4 – 10 hours).
I personally have found the simplest and most effective method of getting to sleep is having natural sleep sounds playing softly in the background through my mp3 player. (My favourite is gently breaking waves on the beach).
Remember that sleep is not a luxury. It is something that the body needs regularly to maintain itself in good health. Do not neglect it.
RAIN IN THE WOODS SLEEP SOUNDS | Nature's White Noise For Relaxation, Studying or Sleep | 10 Hours
Buy Rain In Woods MP3: https://goo.gl/Y89qRA Deep in a pristine forest, a rainstorm pelts trees and moss-covered land. The sound is so relaxing you'll find your mind calm in a matter of moments. With this sense of relaxation, you can use the recording to sleep or to study, both of which depend upon a quiet mind. The 10 hour rain sounds will block out distracting noises so that your peace is not disturbed. It can also provide temporary relief from tinnitus. Happy relaxing! © Relaxing White Noise LLC, 2015. All rights reserved. Any reproduction or republication of all or part of this video/audio is prohibited.